Saturday, May 3, 2008

Voice 312: Sudden loneliness......

After a long war since last month, finally it's almost the end of war already. Finally peace has come.... Have been rushing for assignments and presentations in the past 2 months, really tired. A lot of things happened too during all these whiles, whether happy or sad, you just can't avoid them.

Sometimes I will suddenly feel that I wasn't belong to this place, feel so alienated, so lonely.... I used to have this kind of feeling when I'm still in high school, always walk alone to the bus stop and going home alone. Reached hom also alone there, eat maggie alone, watch tv alone, home alone..... But what my friend think of me is that, I seem to be a very friendly person, that I know a lot of people out there. Because sometimes when we went out, then I will met a few of my old friends, then they will think that I go so many friends. Well, I can't said that I have a lot of friends, but I knew a lot of people, some from primary school, some from high school, and usually are from work.

Even though that's the fact, yet sometimes I feel so lonely. I've been to movie alone, and sitting next to me is a couple. I really feel that I'm a fool, going movie alone is really a fool I tell you. I will never ever do that again.

Today, again, I feel so lonely and alienated. If you ask me what's wrong with me, I really can't give you an answer. Coz I really dunno what happen to me, that I will have this kind of feeling. Maybe something really bad happened recently that affected my emotion, I guess....

Sigh..... Hope that tomorrow will be alright.
Cheer up, Keiron!!

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP