Saturday, May 10, 2008

Movie 312: What Happens In Vegas (review)


Finally, after a long break from the last movie session, I'm back into cinema. XD

The movie I watched yesterday, was this What Happens In Vegas. I just love to see Cameron Diaz in action, she's just so cool. Love her!! Damn hot!! Phew...... Ok, back to business, it's a really really hilarious movie, really really funny. Oh, and thanks to the guy behind me for being so.... How to say? So excited, maybe, shouting and yelling and making some funny yet ridiculous noise, and the kicking and shaking for the chair, you're just so "cool" man..... Damn ya!!

I found that there are a bunch of weird people in the cinema yesterday: a bunch of crazy girls in front yelling when they came in; few guys speaking so loudly and leaning to each others' shoulder, and guy behind me. (Even the couple sitting beside me were as well a bit weird, don't know how to say.....) I guess I'm the weirdest, because I'm judging others weird. Kaka..... And my friend was as well funny, asked him whether wanna have some Cheezel, he didn't want, and later on when I'm almost done with it only he asked me for some. Haha..... I guess he couldn't stand the smell and the sound of crunching. Good try, Keiron......

Anyway, it's a good movie to bring up the mood for some bad moodies. Just step in the cinema for this and who knows, maybe you'll end up like the guy sitting behind me......

cheers ^^

Star rating: 4.5 stars out of 5!!! (p/s: Super duper hilarious man!!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP