Monday, May 12, 2008

Happenings 312: Sobby Mothers' Day......

It's mothers' day, well, they had fun while I didn't. Sob...... T.T

Eventually we had Dim Sum with grandma and parents and uncle auntie and cousins, then go shopping at Cheras Selatan Jusco. Me and cousins and grandma had ice-creams at McD. And later on I thought that I can follow them to Klang for seafood, but end up staying at home. Sob sob..........

I don't know what happened to me. My left stomach has a sudden pain that comes and goes. Really suffering, and it happened after I had meals. I thought that it was gastric, but I guess it wasn't, because it happened after a while I ate something. Whole day, one whole day, comes and goes. Sigh....... I missed the best part, no seafood at Klang. Sob Sob Sob...................

Thanks for you guys who cared about me too, I will consult a doctor if there is still a sudden pain. And I'm alright now.

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP