Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happenings 312: "Careless-ful" Day.....

I had a "careless-ful" day yesterday. Why did I say "careless-ful"? It's because alot of carelessness occured yesterday, and so I created such silly word to describe my day. Damn..... I dunno what had happened, but I was really very careless, missing this and that out, and making myself travelling here and there, like a psyco. Really felt like dying yesterday after I got home, totally out of mood that evening. And I was so tired, gosh!! Plus, I lost my tumbdrive..... I'm not sure whether I dropped it somewhere on the road or in the car, or whether did I left it in the printing shop. But I rang the shop and they said there weren't any white Kingston tumbdrive. So I guess I must have dropped it somewhere else. Anyway, just forget about it at the moment, and as my friend said: It's just 1GB, so cheap only, don't need to worry, if you never look for it, it will come out by itself. I hoped it really would come out by itself. Sigh...... What had happened to me? I really couldn't figure out what actualy disturbed me and caused me to be so careless. Feel like so lost...... Aiks!!

Anyway, had a great night with coursemates at the Look Out Point's Gasoline, had a great view of KL and nice soda and fries. But something was missing last night, which is one of our big sis, Ivy. Apparently she was sick, and we asked her to rest at home. Poor Ivy...... Somehow I managed to "reserve" a place for her. Haha.... And cats attack day!! Thanks to director KS and assistant Steven, as well as the best actress, Jesyca!!! Aplaus...... Heh XD

Cheers ^^

1 comments:

nigel's sharing place May 7, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

wow! lost yr thumbdrive.. hopefully u have 'backup copies' of those important things in yr thumbdrive.. it gave me a lesson that i must be more alert when carrying my thumbdrive around..

I think I should slap u and make u more alert.. haha!! *TAKE CARE*

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP