Thursday, May 15, 2008

Movie 312: Ironman (review)


Let me tell you what, I watched the movie already.... Wakaka.... Finally I watched it. All my good friends watched it without me, good friends huh? Haha..... Just kidding. Anyway, Sheena couldn't make it and left me wit AD. Poor Sheena was sick, we will go again next time, PROMISE!!

And I met another wierdo, again, next to me this time. A lady, fat one..... I really didn't know what was it so funny that she can just keep on laughing during the movie when there was nothing much funny to laugh. Weird weird weird....... Hope that no more weirdo in cinema next time......

Anyway, good movie, well there was a few scene which was kinda funny, but not comedy k, lady. Interesting, and even interesting that my friend ask me: Will there be part 2? Well, do you hope to have one?

So for those who havten't watch better go watch it asap.....

Star rating: 4 stars out of 5!!! (p/s: It's not a comedy though.......)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP