Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happenings 312: The day of Ling & Ken....

So I was asked to be a best man at a wedding of my friend's sis. It was my first time, was quite interesting. And it's also my first time to drive a Merce Kompressor, so fun man. At first I wasn't aware that I have to drive, later on that morning the groom told me that I have to drive, shocked a while, then a bit happy inside..... Keke =P Got some angpow as well, but really tired. furthermore that day was so sunny and hot, phew...... Anyway, congratulation to Da Jie and Ken gor.....

The Kompressor I drove


Me and the groom, Ken gor

My friend, Danny, Photographer of the day....

Alvin and me


Bride and groom

"Give them forever happiness...."

Muakz.... So sweet....

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP