Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie 312: Narnia:Prince Caspian (review)


A late posting of this movie, I watched it on Friday but now only I blog it. Sorry for the delay. Anyway, so far I think that the movie was kinda ok, quite nice. Yet there aren't much excitement, so what I can say is, it's nice. My friend told me that it has a bit similarity with the LOTR: The Two Towers, and when I thought of it, there is some similar about the two movies. You see, they are in wars, and trees fighting, between 2 nations..... Well, it depends how you see it. I didn;t think of that but it's what a friend of mine said. Well, a bit bored at the begining and somewhere in the middle. And it was damn cold in the cinema that day..... Luckily I brought my sweater and wore jeans. Haha..... Pity my friend who wore shorts and no jacket. Sigh.....

Star rating: 3.5 out of 5!!! (p/s: Same idea from LOTR? You go find out.....)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP