Thursday, May 29, 2008

Movie 312: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (review)


After 19 years, this movie is brought back to the screen. I wanted to watch this movie ever since it was mentioned in the news during September last year.

But I can't imagine that it has alien in the movie, not even try to believe it when my friend told me. And i think that it's a bit out of the line, you know. Well I guess it's because the graphical technology is more advanced now than before, so they can do alot of nice stuffs, like alien.

It's a bit bored somewhere, but yet it's a bit funny here and there. But I wasn;t quite comfortable sitting in the cinema, maybe because of my neck that it's kinda stiff, and the cinema was kinda warm too.

Star rating: 3.5 stars out of 5!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP