Monday, December 31, 2007

Voice 312: the no.100 post!!!

Finally, I have reach the post no. 100!! Yeah!!

Throughout this year, I've done alot of things. I just finished my foudnation and I'm going to degree next week. I've written 100 post in my blog. I've written 27 review on movies and friends claimed that this is a movie review blog, but I explained bout that it's not la. haha..... I've been a bad boy doing something that I don't usually do. I've been going Dota with friends and I've been training myself at home too. Haiz...... also alot of sad things happened to me, and I don't think I'm gonna mention them here......

Anyway, a brand new year is coming in few hours later. Everything will be fine and good thigns will happen. God bless....

cheers ^^

1 comments:

nigel's sharing place December 31, 2007 at 11:23 AM  

hey buddy.. congratulation for your no.100 post before say bye bye to 2007.. let's forget those sad thing happened, it has past.. let's look forward and wish for a better year!!

work hard for what u want in 2008 and may 2008 bring you the best!!

hugss..

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP