Thursday, December 6, 2007

Voice 312: Final Exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the first week of my college finals. And today is my first day of finals. Will be having 2 papers later, one is at 10am, and the other one is at 2.30pm. OMG!! Kinda nervous anyway, hope that the paper will be easy, wasn't quite well prepared. and i don't feel like looking at the books and the notes I made now, feel more stress if I keep on staring at the words. Wish to have a nice swimming session before going foe exam, but then have to travel so far away. Haiz...... how wish there is a swimming pool near to my house. Aiks >.<

Anyway, good luck guys!!! All the best to you all and me myself =P

(p/s: God please help me, give me power, give me strength, give me intelligence.... lolz...... Just give me easy questions!!!)

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP