Saturday, December 1, 2007

Voice 312: 1st December 2007

Can't believe that things had passed on so quickly. Just a glimps then it's year ending December. Christmas is coming, happy always!! I love Christmas, but will be better with a white one. Finals is coming soon, just that few days, not even a week. Not yet started revision, and assignments are like compiling as well. 1 more assignment, 1 more presentation, 4 papers to sit, and another research paper to be done. OMG!! I can't even believe that this is the finishing of my foundation, must work hard, can't stay back!!! Degree..... What will it be?? Stress again? haiz...... but i hope it wil be challenging, and fun, with my gangs..... What will I get for Christmas this year..... hmm...... hope some surprise fall down from the sky. haha..... I think it's too early for dreaming. But, erm...... It's midnight.... I think I should have gone bed and started my dream. keke....

Christmas and New Year.... Oh.... 1 year older again. my 21st is coming, 4 more months from now, must be a great one!! Yeah!! My 21st, aiks!! Sounds old.... lolz.... Well, maybe it's a good thing for me, as I don't look like i'm 20 now. I guess..... Ce lavie~~

I still remember that last year Christmas Eve, went to watch Justin Lo's concert here in Malaysia, my favourite artist, cute little fellow.... haha!! Love him so much, gosh!! He's concert was damn interesting, even though it's similar to the one he had back in HK, but still, experiencing in live was a total different perspect. So hope that he will come and have another concert......


Justin's autograph session in Sungai Wang!!


Justin's Concert(use hp to take, somemore too far so only shot from screen)


Justin Concert's tickets

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP