Saturday, December 15, 2007

Movie 312: Across the Universe (review)


Another musical movie, few of my friends claimed that it's a good movie and ask if I'm interested please go watch. ok..... So now I'd watched. My opinion is, it's a good movie. Nice~~~~~ haha...... overall I quite like the movie, but some part was quite boring and i keep on yawning. Somemore one of my friend there was so noisy making so much of noise. Luckily the whole box have only 8 people include 4 of us. hah..... Again, singing and dancing, singing and dancing..... Suddenly sing from no where and suddenly dance from no where..... haha..... It's very meaningful...... Well if you are into musical then I recommand you to watch this =)

Star rating: 3 stars out of 5!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP