Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Movie 312: Enchanted (review)

I can't believed that I went to watch this movie. At first I really thought of not watching it, but then friends were talking about watching movie since so free, and they overheard that it's a good movie, so end up watching it in Leisure Mall, which is the most convenient for us all. So, wasn't that good, but yet wasn't that bad. Kinda funny, I was laughing throughout the whole movie, and my friend sitting next to me keep on cursing the movie. haha..... I guess he doesn't like it that much. Well, it is quite ridiculous and funny, haha...... That's why I was laughing all the way while he was cursing all the way. lolz....... Kinda silly la the movie.... Anyway, if you wish to flashback some kids memory, you can go for this movie......

Star rating: 3 stars out of 5..... (p/s: cause of the comedy =P )

1 comments:

farahrozhan December 4, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

I on the other hand, found it remotely entertaining! I mean, if you look beyond the obvious premises of the movie, Disney was actually parodying themselves. Which you don't see often!

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP