Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Voice 312: Merry Christmas 2007!!!

Ho ho ho~~~~ Merry Christmas...... It's Christmas again, another of my favourite festival celebration. I don;t know why that I'm always excited about Christmas, maybe that I can get some presents as well as eating delicious food. Yum Yum!! hehe.... But this year I don't have good food to eat. Wasn't able to follow my parents to aunties's house for Christmas party, sob~~~~~~~ But anyway, still mommy 'da pao' for me oh..... Ha ha..... I love you mom!!! I got some very nice presents from frens too.... Tq so much.... 5 more days to go and there will end the year 2007. 2008 is coming, what will happen in this wonderful year. Hope that alot of good things will happen on me la..... Kakaz...... 5 more days to go to work temporary in the Garden, tired of that working environment. Somemore final's result not announce yet. Kinda worry la..... aiks..... Good marks!! Good marks please~~~~~

Once again wish everyone the very last: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

cheers ^^

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP