Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Movie 312: National Treasure 2:The Book of Secret


After watching the first National Treasure, I'm totally falling in love with it. I really like this movie, about the history and artifacts and the solving mysteries. Even though I don't like history in real life, but I do like to watch this movie which is about treasure that will affect the whole society of United States. But this time, there isn't much excitement. Myabe due that the first movie was really good, and almost the whole plot was the same. But anyway, I still like it. Somemore, Nicolas Cage's hair is getting lesser and lesser..... I wonder will he do anything to his hair......

Star rating: 4 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP