Thursday, December 6, 2007

Voice 312: Final Exam 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally....... 2 papers down and 2 more to go!!!!
Yeah!! Yeah!! Happy!!! XD
2 of the so-call-difficult-paper finally has finished. But i think i did quite bad for my Malaysian Studies la..... Sigh...... But nevermind!! Coming up next is another 2 paper, which one of it is English Communication and the other is Office Application.
Very soon I'll finish my finals and that goes my Foundation year......
Hooray~~~~~ Finally I graduated!!! But only my Foundation la...... haha >.<
Hope that everything will go on fine for my foundation..... Don't hope to take any supplimentary papers or stay back!!! Must work hard!!!

All the best!!!

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP