Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life



iPhone 4 gives a lot of convenience to my life. With iPhone 4 I can have facetime with my other iPhone 4 "kaki", and also share my latest status on facebook and twitter with all my friends around the world. And with the 5 megapixel camera of iPhone 4, I can snap photos anytime, anywhere without bringing an extra camera yet with good quality photos, then shared it online.

With the combination of DiGi communication service, I can go online anywhere at anytime, for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! FREE you know?! So I can update my blog even I don't have my laptop with me. And I can check movie schedules and make reservation on the spot, so I can skip the queue... ^^ Other than that, I can always get directions to places which I am not familiar with using iPhone navigator, so I can be anywhere without worrying of losing the way and be late. Furthermore, I can always use iPhone 4 to go online with DiGi and check my emails and facebook and "ping" to stay in touch with all my friends.

DiGi iPhone 4 is my life.... Always the smarter choice... ^^

2 comments:

Duncan Kon October 3, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

you do a lot of things, please go and buy an external battery ~

Indeed, iPhone brings a lot of conveniences, but don't be obssesed ya !

Keiron Low October 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

external battery?! for wat?! haha.....

not really so damn obsessed but hope to get one soon ^^

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP