Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

iPhone apps bring a lot of convenience and fun to me. Even though there are a lot of apps that I like, but the most favorable one is Angry Bird. It helps me to kill my time, and also train my brain to think in a more logical way by using physics and mathematics to calculate the angles to purge all the evil pigs away. In order to get higher score, the birds that are to be used for attack has to be planned strategically.

Other than that, due to my profession as an Interior Architect, I found that the Unit converter is also one of my favorable apps from iPhone. It is so convenient to get the measurement conversion from meter square to foot square and vise versa by just one click in the hand.

With iPhone 4 apps, my life would be a lot more easier and enrich. =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP