Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

DiGi iPhone 4 is here!!!
I've been craving for iPhone for a long long time, since the first time I hold an iPhone in my hands, I've started to fall in love with all the applications the OS has provided. Not only the interface is nicely designed, the smoothness of the OS is also very important.

Now with a better outlook, and a better interface, I am even more crave for iPhone. The outlook is very modern and stylish, and it has retina display with a better looking screen, and also grouping function where I can group all applications into an even more organized layout, so that I am not worry on the "over-crowded" apps.

The most important, is that iPhone 4 comes with a 5 MP camera with LED flash, which is the best function for me as a photography enthusiast where I can snap photos with better quality and with DiGi UNLIMITED online, I can post it online at anytime, anywhere.

So, I believe this iPhone from DiGi is best suited to me.

I soooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant a DiGi iPhone 4!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP