Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

DiGi plans always give their customers a big surprise.

I love DiGi's plans is because I can get an even lower monthly rate compare to the company's competitors. Secondly, I can have unlimited internet access without extra charges even after my usage have met the monthly quota. And I also found out that DiGi internet connection is faster compare to the other competitors' internet connection. With such a good service, and the combination of cool functions from iPhone4, I can go online to update my blog and share my photos with everyone at anytime and anywhere with just one touch in my hands.

Just like the company motto: "Always the smarter choice!" ^^

2 comments:

Danny September 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

the only Digi's tagline that i can remember is :

好黃啊!!!

lol ....

Keiron Low September 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

好似你咁黃?!呵呵 XD

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP