Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Voice 声:Review of year 2008 回顾2008年

In the year 2008, as usual, a lot of things happened. Happy, sad, real happy, real sad, exciting, boring, hilarious, ridiculous, romantic, crazy,etc...... The most proud-of-myself-thing is that I score 2 As for my 2nd semester, and it's my first time getting As for my work. So need to work even more harder in the coming year. Secondly, a lot of people pass by in my life, learnt a lot of things: learnt to let go of things, see a lot of faces while working, ups and downs...... I felt that I grew up a lot this year, felt like I'm mentally getting older again. Aiks...... But not bad, becoming more mature. Thirdly, I'm happy to came into this field of Interior Architecture, it's really fun and exciting and challenging. And I get to know a gang of good friends, that can really share a lot of happy and exhausted moments. Love you guys so much. Even though during this long semester break, still we are missing each other. But no worries, we are gonna meet up sooner or later. Yay!! Just hope that God will bless me with a better love life. Kinda tired with what I have gone through this year......

In the end, wishing everyone a better Happy New Year 2009!!!

2008年,跟以往都没什么差别,都发生了很多事情. 开心,不开心,刺激,无聊,浪漫,搞怪有趣,等等......最开心的,就是在第二学期拿到两颗A,还是第一次呐。可是明年要更加更加努力!!再来,很多人在我人生中出现,让我学习了很多:学习看开,学习放下,工作时看见不同人的真性情,有起有落。感觉自己的思想又老了,不过也不错啦,成熟了。然后,就是很开心接触室内设计,很有趣也很有挑战性。也感谢天让我认识一班一起共同进退的朋友,虽然没见大家两个月,很想念大家,但很快的我们又见面啦!最后,希望上天能赐我一段美好的姻缘,以往的都不开心,搞得我好累哦。

愿祝大家在新的2009年能够“牛”转乾坤,快快乐乐!!

Cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP