Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happenings 事: Christmas Shopping 圣诞购物记

Another few more days will be Christmas again. Yay!! I'm not sure why, but I specially so excited about Christmas every year. I think it's because I can give out presents to those whom I care, sending warmth to them no care the price of the gifts. This year I'm a bit crazy about Christmas, I bought 8 gifts!! For my mom, dad, bro and a few close friends. Shopped till I broke, man.... It's a really crazy day for me. Bought some shirts and some skin care products. Just hope that they will like it. And it's my first time eating Carl's Jr also, so nice.... Even though the price seems a bit expensive, but actually it's quite worth it because the portion was really big!! Yummy yummy!! Hope to go visit again...
Wish you an early Christmas and Happy New Year!!

再过几天就是耶诞节乐,好兴奋哦!!不知为什么,我对圣诞节情有独宗,特别兴奋.可能是因为可以买礼物传情达意,让人感受我的温暖和关怀吧.今年的圣诞特别疯狂,我买了八份礼物,送给爸,妈,哥,还有几位朋友.才刚拿到我做兼职的第一份工钱,就快被用完了.但看见他们收到礼物的那份喜悦,什么都是值得地.噢,我也第一次品尝到Carl's Jr的汉堡,虽然价钱蛮贵,但份量蛮多的,值得吃,也很好吃!!好想在去一趟!!
在此愿祝大家圣诞快乐和2009新年快乐!!

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP