Thursday, December 25, 2008

Voice 声:Lonely Christmas 一个人的圣诞

Another lonely Christmas for me. Well, the lonely that I meant isn't physically lonely, yea I did celebrate with friends and family. But it's somehow the emotional side of lonely. I feel that something is missing, incomplete, that makes me feel so lonely. Somehow it's still a crazy day for me, had 2 regular pizzas on my own for lunch, then later at night had 2 chicken drumstick and a bowl of fresco salad from Nando's with parents. I love that fresco salad so much. One of my friend told me that Malaysian's Nando's doesn't taste good, but I didn't ask him which country's will taste better. But so far I think it's still ok for me, unless I ate the better one then I can compare.

Anyway, eve is gone and now it's Christmas. Wishing everyone a very merry merry Merry Christmas, and a better year of 2009. Looking forward for new year celebration.....

又一个孤单的圣诞节。虽然我有和爸妈还有朋友庆祝,但我指的孤单并不是生理上的孤单,而是情绪上好像缺少了什么的,让我觉得孤单。虽然如此,我的肚子还过的蛮充实的。午餐,我一个人哽了两个中型皮萨,晚上又和家人吃Nando's鸡,还吃了两个鸡腿和一碗沙拉,吃得我饱饱地。

圣诞前夕一个人过了,今天圣诞节也应该一个人过吧。希望大家都有个快乐温馨的圣诞节,然后再迎接一个好运多到爆的新2009年。我期待着奇迹的出现......

Cheers ^^

1 comments:

tagnan December 31, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

轉變一下想法, 會比效開心
新年快樂

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP