Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happenings 事: Crazy Customers 野蛮顾客

A lot of hilarious and ridiculous things happened when I was working my part-time job now. And seriously I can see so many different kinds of people which I haven't seen before during all my previous working experience. I'm not sure whether were these people too rich and think that they were very highly educated, or somehow they were mentally disordered.

Mentally Disordered Customer 1#
This Arabian lady came with her mom and her sister, and they were queuing up to wait for their turn at the fitting room. When these two little Chinese girls came out from one of the fitting room and i ask the Arabian lady to go in, she tried to ask both her mom and sis go in as well. So I said to her politely that one room only for one customer, because due to sales time our company afraid that there will have people stealing things and we did paste some signs telling that one room is for one person only. But she argued and asked me whether did I see two girls came out from the same room and now not letting her to allow her mom to join her. At first it was my mistake that I didn't see two girls went into one room, but they were just little girls, she even wanna argued with me because of two little girls in the sames room. Fine. So I just told her to go on ahead and give her the kind of shit face and don't want to bother about her. Even my assistant supervisor complained to me about her when she was paying at the cashier.

Super-duper Bitchy Customer 2#
This customer, quite pretty actually, but with shit face. Her sister not that pretty, but at least not that argumentative like her and smiled all the way when I was helping to her to get sizes. This bitchy lady was so damn disgusted, when I told her that one room only for one customer when she and her mom trying to squeeze into her sis's fitting room, and they were quite big size. I was just doing my job, told them one room only for one person. The sister who was fitting said: oh ok, then you wait me outside. Then the mother asked: why cannot go in together? If we wanna see how? I told her: you can ask her to come out and show you ma'am. Then that bitchy lady stared at me, when the mother was mumbling something to her, then she said: yea, and I was staring with my eyes(on me). Oh god, I wondered whether she got any boyfriend, and whether could her friend stand her bitchiness. She's really horrible. Her sister even tough not as pretty as she, but she smiled all the way when I look for sizes for her and she was so happy. But this lady, pretty lady with cow brain. And later on her mother felt tired and wanted to have a seat, so I just passed a stool to her which I couldn't really do that. Then she complained again: how can you don't have chairs for people to sit. I just keep quiet and smiled back to her. I didn't feel like talking to her. Even my supervisor and assistant supervisor complained back to me about them. Again, pretty lady with cow brain......

在我工作的地方发生了很多无聊又“激气”事情。都是遇到一些超级野蛮的顾客,是我工作这么久以来重来没有遇过的。我想应该是他们以为他们受了很高等的教育和富有,又或者他们其实是神经质的。

野蛮顾客 1#
这位阿拉伯女顾客和她妈妈还有妹妹在等待已满座的更衣室。有两个小女孩从其中一间房出来,那我便带她到那间房去。她原想叫妈妈和妹妹一起进去,可是我阻耻了,也告诉她们一间房只可一个人用。她便说刚才这间房不是有两个人出来吗?我说了好几遍她还是要用刚才那两个小女孩来反驳我,我也只好随意她喜欢吧。竟然她要用两个小女孩来和我吵,我也不必费气和她吵下去。当她付钱后,连同事也告诉我她多没礼貌。真是无知。。。。。。

野蛮顾客 2#
人蛮漂亮,但是性格就超烂的。外表美美,内心黑黑,超级计较,以为自己很有钱,很美,就大不了。那张脸“臭”到。。。。。 会说英文也应该会看吧?很客气的告诉她一间房一个人了,瞪着我就算了,还要大声地说给她妈妈听,故意让我听见。反而她的姐姐虽然不美,可是人比她好超多的,一直都是对我笑脸。当然,我也有对她笑咯。不久后妈妈累了,找椅子坐,我只好给她凳子了。这时那“臭”脸女郎又问:你们这里没有椅子给顾客坐的吗?我只好撑着我那勉强的笑容回她。付钱时有斤斤计较,同事全都知道她们了。可是个漂亮但没性格的“臭”脸女郎,真浪费。。。。。。

1 comments:

tagnan December 31, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

現在許多人只有教育而無家教.
吃這行飯是醬子的lor...

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP