Friday, December 26, 2008

Happenings 事: I scared the shit out of myself 自己吓自己

I don't know how to say, but it's really damn ridiculous. I thought I lost my working batch today, after I got changed at my shop, I found that my batch was disappeared. I couldn't find it anywhere in my bag, not even in the store and locker. So I quickly called back to my mom and ask her to search the laundry whether is it with my other working shirt that I wore the day before. She said no, and that made me really very worried. That small little metal batch was actually from New York(which I was being told so), and if I lost it I need to pay the company RM50. RM50 man...... One day salary gone!! That's why I was so worried, even though I told myself not to and just wait till night go back home and search clearly again, yet I was still damn worried. And whole day I wasn't in the mood. Plus all those crazy and stubborn customers and a stupid staff working there, made my situation even worse. I even treated myself to eat something better yet it couldn't help to make me feel better. Finally, it's time to get changed and go home. At that moment, I still couldn't believe that the batch has lost, so i took out the key in my pocket. Surprised!!! The batch was stuck there at my key all this while and I didn't realize it(it's a magnetic kind of batch so it sticks to metal). OMG!!! I really scared my shit out of myself whole day. Now, what a relief...... But my poor colleague lost hers as well and she couldn't find it anywhere. God please help her to get it back...
I'm gonna treat myself ice-cream tomorrow. Wakaka XD

今天,我摆了一个大“乌龙”,搞得自己担心了一整天。我以为我弄丢了我的徽章。当我换好工作服后,发现我的徽章不见了。找遍我的包包和地上都没有,便尽快打电话给妈妈找找我之前穿的工作服。可是她说没有,我便更操心了。因为那个徽章是从英国送过来的,不见了就得赔偿RM50。50令吉呐,一天的工钱酱就没了。搞得我整天心不在焉,对着疯狂霸道的顾客和一个超令人讨厌的员工,真的让我快受不了。还以为吃顿好的可以让自己开心点,可是没用。终於下班了,换衣服时我还是不放弃找徽章的念头,便把裤袋里的锁匙拿出来看看。啊!!原来粘在那里(因为那徽章是有磁性的),害我操心了一整天。现在终於松下一口气。可是我可怜的同事弄丢了她的徽章,找不回。希望她不必付那RM50吧。明天我要奖励自己一杯雪糕。 Wakaka XD

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP