Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happenings 事: Crazy Customers 野蛮顾客 II

Stories continued from here....

I'm-not-a-plastic-bag Customer 3#
If I'm a customer, I would also felt weird that how come Armani Exchange wasn't giving the brand's paper bag, instead of some weird plastic-transparent plastic bag with a black Club 21 logo. Quite ugly right? But if you asked politely, we would tell you how come we were giving this bag. This customer bought two t-shirts, and I packed the shirts with that plastic bad that we were giving away now, they said nothing, then left. Few minutes later they came back, the tall handsome guy came in front and asked me whether do we have other bag, then my colleague straight away told him that during sales time we only give plastic bags(save cost ma). He seemed ok with it, but his friend, who is shorter and uglier and damn fucking "c-c", said behind him loudly: Nevermind la, just leave it la. Pulled the tall handsome guy's arm and left. Later on, we were told that the short-ugly-"c-c" fellow took out their things and throw the plastic bag at our entrance. So uncivilized, no EQ......

Regular Customer 4#
So this so called regular customer, fat and ugly, came with his girlfriend(who I think she is) wanted to squeeze into the same fitting room. So as usual I was there and I told that fat fellow that one room only for one customer. He said: I'm not trying anything, then closed the door. Then I go again and knocked the door and yelled quite loud, again, the same line added with a "sorry". Later on his girlfriend wanted to try another size, so he asked my colleague who just passed by. Then he asked her how come he was not allowed to go into the fitting room with his girlfriend. So my colleague told him that during sales time we worried that some customers will steal things and that's why we have this rule. Finally he came out, and mumbling something, which I didn't bother what the hell was he saying because I'm already very dizzy with all those crazy customers. After his girlfriend finished trying the jeans, I asked whether the jeans were ok, he told that they were fine, and asked me to check his bag. He said: come on and check my bag, I'm a regular here and you think I'm going to steal anything. Check my bag la... I told him that I didn't need to do so, later on he still mumbling there and I just ignored him, totally, and called the next customer to go into the fitting. For god sick, you're a regular and so what, you should know how to read English if you were peaking English to me. Read the signs la dude....

Deaf Customer 5#
After the so called regular customer gone, here came another two deaf customer. I told them the same line that I always said, yet they were like not understanding what am I saying. Two fat ladies, thought that they were really slim, squeezed into one room and stucked in there for almost half an hour. When came out, I can see both of them sweating. You were the one who made yourself suffered. This is what you get for not listening to the staffs....

Pissed off Customer 6#
These few days was really really very busy, not even the fitting room was happening, even the cashier was happening. I was there helping to take off the sensory and wrap the clothes for customers. So this couple, which I think that they are hk-niest, didn't queue up, standing in front of the counter. So we were doing the lady on my left, who was on his right, and he thought that we were doing other customers later than they. Then they asked when will be their turn, then my colleague said that after this lady will be their turn. But then he said that we jumped the line, so my colleague told them that the queue was over there and they should queue up there not the place they were standing. She even said that after this lady will be their turn and that lady is actually paying the money and I have dine wrapping her clothes. He said we treated the customer badly, how badly? You are the one who didn't queue up and now you come and blamed us?! Halo... This is Malaysia, not Hong Kong ok?! Even if this is HK you also need to QUEUE UP. Then he just leave the shirt and said: I don;t wanna buy la, then left. Really sick of these people......

故事从这儿延续下去。。。。。。

野蛮顾客 3#
若我是顾客,我也当然好奇为什么买Armani Exchange但却给我一个印有Club 21的透明胶袋呢?很丑对吗?不过如果你好声好气的问,可能我们还会给你好看一点的袋子。可是有些人的思想真的很难搞。话说就有两个男顾客买了两件衣服,我包好后就放进那个胶袋里。本来没什么的,一会儿后,那个高点帅点的就回来问看我们有没有别的纸袋,那我的同事就说大减价时我们都给这个胶袋。他那个又矮又丑的朋友就拉着他的手,用不爽的语气说:算了吧,别管他啦!然后走了。还把他们手中的那个胶袋丢在我们店的门口。真没道德,没品味,没脑袋,没EQ。

野蛮顾客 4#
这位常客就想和他的女友进同一间更衣室,那我便告诉说一间房一个人而已.那他回我说他没有试衣服,然侯关上门.我便敲门然后重复同一句对白,他便很不爽的开门出来,嘴里还说了一堆话,可是我没有闲情要去管他的生死.之后他女友要别的尺寸,便叫我同事去拿,还问为什么他不可和他女友一起进去.同事便告诉他说大减价时怕有人偷东西,所以就有这样的条例.当他女友试完衣服后,我便问是否要的,他二话不说便叫我检查他的袋子,看他有没有偷东西,我说我不必要这么做.之后他继续的说了一大堆话,我也没理会他,便叫下一位顾客去试衣服.我管你是常客还是什么,会说英文就看下我们挂起的英文标示.

野蛮顾客 5#
就当这所谓的常客走后,就来了两个聋的肥肥女顾客.又是要挤进同一间?!我第一次已经再次非常好声好气的重复同一句对白,她们却当耳边风.我也已经没力气再去重复又重复的说同一句话了.呆在里面差不多半个小时候,终於出来啦,还满身大汗.活该!!

野蛮顾客 6#
这几天真的人山人海,超忙得,不只是更衣室忙,连柜台也忙.就买东西付钱当然要排队啦,这对香港朋友就随便的站在柜台前也不管别人了.那我们在柜台当然知道轮到谁,就当一位女顾客在付钱时,这香港人就说:你们怎么可以这样对客人. 我同事就回说:是这位女顾客先来得,然后就到你了.他又说:你们那里可以这样的,明明就是我先.那我同事就说:队伍是在另外一边,要排队的,她后就到你们了.香港人就说:那我不买了,你们这样对客人的.我们怎样对客人呢?是你不排队,还说我们不对,有没有搞错?!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP