Friday, March 20, 2009

Happenings 事: Surprised Birhtday 生日大惊喜









Date : 12 March 2009
Venue: Keiron's House

A very thanks to Steven, Adrian, Ivy, CY, and Jesyca for coming over to see me at my place and giving me this surprisingly surprise. And thanks to KS too, even thought you are not there still need to thank you. This may be the worst birthday for me, but I'm so glad to have you guys here. I really appreciate that. No cake for this birthday, but I'll treat myself the best cake next year!! Wakakakaka XD

Love you guys so much!!

日期: 3月12日2009年
地点: Keiron家

非常感谢Steven, Adrian, Ivy, CY, 还有Jesyca。谢谢你们来探望刚出院在家休养的我,还给了我个惊喜,我真的很感动。还有KS,即使你没到,但还是要谢谢你。这次生日虽然没有蛋糕吃,可是我告诉自己,明年要给自己吃个最好吃的蛋糕来补偿!!呵呵 XD

爱死你们了!!

4 comments:

Danny March 21, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

not sure when is the actual date but, Happy Birthday..you seem enjoying yourself there..
I'll kill whoever who ask me to wear that mask on my birthday...hahahah ;p

Keiron Low March 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

haha.... my birthdate is written there in my post... keke XD
was happy that they came to celebrate with me =)
don need to kill them kua... wakaka XD it's just for fun wat.... the mask is still ok la.... but the hairband is damn funny.... keke XD
if u r wearing that must be very cute..... lolz XD

[SK] March 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

hmm, who said you didn't have birthday cake?? your friends gave you a big one (and of course with lots of candles too) didn't they??

happy belated birthday anyway.. :)

Keiron Low March 25, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

sk, wat i meant is i cant eat cake at the moment. not don have cake for celebration... keke XD
yea, they 趁我病,摞我命, purposely put ao many candles for me to blow, and i was just discharged from hospital on the day be4. haha....

and thx for ur belated b'day wish!!
cheers ^^

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP