Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happenings 事: Princess is ill 小公主病了

It was during class when I got mom's call, she told me that something happened to Ms Money. I was told that her eye was swallen, and I wonder what happened to my baby. I was so wished to go home once I heard that from mom. By the tie class over, I called mom to come fetch me home right away and sned Ms Money to the vet. Her swollen eye was quite severe, and the vet told me that if the eye didn't recover, then she needed operation to cut away the swollen part, or might need to cut off the whole eye. I was so sad after listening to that. They gave her medicines and eyedrops, and after taking 2 times, she's all better now. Luckily she doesn't need to be from princess to pirate... keke XD

昨天我还在上课的时候,突然妈妈拨电给我,说小公主Money眼睛肿了起来,让我担心死了,那时真的很想溜回家。幸好挂电不久后就放学了,我赶忙叫妈妈来接我,然后送小公主去看兽医。医生说它眼睛肿得很严重,可能需要动手术。不过先给它滴眼药水和吃药,要是不恢复的话就要把肿起的部分切掉,甚至有可能要把整只眼睛给切掉,我听了后真的很难过。幸好放了两次眼药水后,Money的眼睛有改善了,不必担心她会从小公主变成“独眼侠女”。 呵呵 XD



5 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

im sure she will recover very soon, just let her rest more in the house. Let her sit beside you and feel the care from you, she will feel very fortunate. :)

wonder can she sit on your lap?

[SK] March 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

oh my poor thing.. but lucky her, she's got a very good master.. :)

Keiron Low March 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

anonymous one: yea her eye is all better now, thank god. she cant but she will lie on my lap sometimes =)

sk: i m lucky to have her as well ;)

Danny March 27, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

ooo... u can tell that she is not happy at all from the expression...poor thing..
tell her Big mouth gorgor wish her get well soon la..;p

Jean April 7, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

还真不知道你养了一只狗呢!

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP