Friday, March 13, 2009

Happenings 事: First hopitalize Experience 我住院了……

It was Monday 9th March 2009, a public holiday. Woke up by the pain at my stomach, thought that it's just a simple stomach ache, so just rush to the toilet. But after passing motions, the pain was still there. I laid on my bed, cuddling myself. Still painful. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, took medicine, then get back to my room and cuddle myself in the bed again. Still very painful. I couldn't stand anymore. Asked my dad sent me to the clinic, doctor kind of surprised me. He suspected that I have appendicitis, he wrote me a letter and asked me to go to the nearest hospital. When i admitted, the hospital doctor did ultrasound scan and blood test to confirmed my condition, then only go for surgery. I still remembered that the doctor asked about my name before the operation started. Then he put the oxygen gas mask on my mouth, I felt something moving in my left arm, then I dozed off. The next thing when I woke up, I was already in the ward. I felt stinging pain at my right stomach, couldn't even move myself. Still dizzy. My dad asked me to see my appendix, I just didn't care and went back to sleep. Couldn't walk properly, couldn't cough, sneeze, and the worst was that no laughing at all. It really hurt I tell you. Few of my friends knew about it and came to see me, really appreciated for that. Luckily just need to stay there for 2 days, now back to home sweet home and MC for a week.

This was my ever first experience being hospitalized, it's really something not good. The bed was lousy and food were lousy. Well, I guess no more next time. *touch wood*

三月九日,星期一,公共假期。我被肚子疼给弄醒了,还以为只是普通肚子疼,但上了厕所后还很痛。结果到楼下厨房拿保济丸吃,可是还是很痛。坐着也同,癞在床上也痛,唯有叫爸爸带我去看医生。到了诊所,医生检查后怀疑我得了急性盲肠炎,写了封信便叫我爸送我到附近的医院去。我顿时傻眼了…… 到了医院,医生替我照超声波和验血,证明了是急性盲肠炎,然后送我到手术室去。还记得在手术室里医生问了我的名字,替我套上了氧气面具后,我感觉到我的左手的血脉里有东西蠕动着,然后就不省人事了。醒来后,自己已经被送到病房去,肚子的右下方还有点疼疼的。爸还叫我看那被割下的盲肠,因我还昏昏的也没理会他就睡着了。也因肚子做了手术,咳嗽和打喷嚏的话伤口会疼,就连笑也不能。有几位朋友知道我住院了便来看看我,非常的感谢他们。幸好才住院两天,现在已经回家休养一个礼拜。

第一次住院,感觉真不好受,床又不好睡,东西也不好吃,要不然真的会闷死。求神拜佛千万别有下次!!





5 comments:

Danny March 13, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

poor thing ....take good acre or urself n get well soon :)

Keiron Low March 14, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

thx for ur concern danny.... i'm fine no worries... will take very good care of myself ;)

Keiron Low March 20, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

多谢关心……等伤口复原同埋要戒口咯……好多好野唔食得……好惨咯…… =(

ian-ization March 26, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

That thing is not oxygen... It's anesthetic.. it makes you sleep.. lol~ I removed mind back in 2005. It was fish for the next 3 months... Recover soon. =)

Keiron Low March 31, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

sorry ian, but that fellow said "oxygen mask" be4 he even put it on my mouth... so i assume so XD

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP