Thursday, July 17, 2008

Voice 312: Unpredictable Life......

Today, I came across with a very sad incident, not happened to me, but to my friend, Mr. S, a classmate, my "bro". At first was standing aside with the other classmate, Ms. I, chatting while he was stading on the other side talking on the phone. Suddenly he like scolding to the person in the phone, like something really serious happened, something about medication of someone. So the classmate who was with me told me that maybe it's about his grandma's illness. Then I asked her what about his grandma but then she didn't know. So later on two more classmates,Ms. K and Ms. N, came and joined us, and he is still on the phone. We were talking and talking and talking, Ms. N signaled me about Mr. S who is on the phone that he seemed to be quite depressed. And suddely, she scolded the person in the phone again. We were all shocked.

5 minutes later, he hung up, walked towards us with a disappointed expression, then walk away and sit on the stairs just next to us, leaning his head to his arms while resting on his knees. None of us dared to go forward and asked him what had happened. So Ms. I walked over and sit right beside him, asking him what happened. He told her. Later on, I could see the change of the expression on Ms. I's face. So I walked back to class. When Ms. I came in, she told me what happened.

It's actually about Mr. S's pet dog, Stephy, just like 2 months old, got a sever illness in her brain. When I heard, I really feel sad. I've seen her once, she is really cute and pretty girl, even though she was naughty, but she's just a puppy. And now she has this illness, and the rate of success for the operation is just 10%. So young, she didn't even spent her life longer, then was going to be taken away. I really felt sorry for my friend, he didn't spent much time with her, as she was back in his hometown in Ipoh, but he was here all the time in KL studying.

This weekend, he's going back to see her. I hope he could really accept what was being told. And hope that he wouldn't be so sad about the incident.

Life is really unpretictable, not only human's life, even animals' lives are unpredictable too. And there is a saying that we must appreciate the people and things before us.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP