Thursday, July 10, 2008

Movie 312: Get Smart (review)


Oh my! Oh my~~~~ What a movie. This is really a nice-to-laugh movie, well I guess it's highly recommanded for those who loves comedy, who is always feeling blue, and maybe for those who doesn't really like comedy, but I assure that you will love this so much. I just love Anne Hathaway so much, for me, she is really a great actress. I love to see her in action, like the previous Princess Diaries series, and the Devil Wears Prada, this is the first time seeing her casting in an action movie. She is a pretty woman, with a big smile like Julia Roberts. Oh, and Dwayne Johnson, you know, the Rock, he's quite good in actiong though. Well I guess since he was from the WWE, I guess acting is nothing impossible to him. If I'm not mistaken, this is the second movie that he was acting as a "double-face" character, don't know what's the term. But I mean that he act as a good guy and later becoming a bad guy. The 1st one was when he acted in DOOM(if you remember the game-movie), and this is the second one. He is actually quite good casting in a comedy, like the previous one Game Plan, quite funny and touchy huh......

Movie rating: 4.5 stars out of 5!!!
Laughter rating: 6 stars out of 5!!!!!!! XD

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP