Monday, July 7, 2008

Happenings 312: Have you got your Rebate?

It's about the subsidise from the government for the citizens who owns car below 2.0 cc and it worths RM625. It's quite a hot event recently, and you can see all the post office are all crowded. Everyone is lining up for the rebates, the money!!

Eventually I went to claim the rebate today, it was really damn crowded, and I take a few round only I could find a place for parking. But still consider lucky to get a parking at that area, haha..... So I got my number and waited, waited, and waited.... Meanwhile, I overheard of the people next to me chit chat-ing about the workers and also about the rebates. You know, aunties just love to gossip here and there. So there was a guy sitting behind me, then someone gave him the number ticket so he didn't need to queue for long. Then came another aunty sat next to me, and that guy behind gave her his previous number. I guess they knew each other, that's y they can chat and chat and chat. Then came another aunty, and the conversations started.

So the aunty A was complaining to aunty B that the clerks have low work efficiency. Saying that it's an easy job, just key in the things bla-bla-bla and give the money then can go for the next one and bla-bla-bla..... Then they change topic talking about the rebate that people must hurry up to take, later government change policy again then no more bla-bla-bla..... (Well, I think it's true also, you know they are having wars inside now....) Then came aunty C, didn't know where to get forms and how to fill up the form, sat behind and started their conversations again. Aunty C ask how much can she claim. So aunty A ask her whether how much the horsepower then if lower than 2.0 cc can get RM625. But aunty C didn't even know wat's the oil tank her car is having, just said: "Viva lo...." Lolz...... And the conversation continued like what number you got ah? How long have you been waiting ah? Aiyo here so difficult to find parking oh? Aiyo why the people here working so slow ah? Aiya they stop at here already oh, close lo no more money to give out, bla-bla-bla..... (Aunties really can talk, non-stop.....)

Finally, after 2 hours of waiting, my turn!! Yeah!! Faster get the money and jus head home. Sat there for so long, till my butt has gone numb. Oh god~~~~~ So next year I am gonna go sit there and wait again..... Sianz~~~~~~

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP