Friday, July 18, 2008

Movie 312: Hellboy II: The Golden Army (review)


Even though I'm feeling tired, but still so desperate to go for movie. Watched this Hellboy II after a busy day with only 2 hrs sleep, I found that, I'm really a movie maniac. At first I really worries that I might fall asleep half way watching, but then, my eyes weren't close till the tend of the show. WOW!!! Am I great? Keke XD

I quite like the movie, the story flow was quite good, but not much people liked it. A few of my friends complain that the storyline wasn't really good, and asked me not to watch it. I guess they just don't like Red like those people in the movie. Hehe.... But Liz Sherman, the pyro-girl, seemed to grow old, there were a few seen, from some certain angle, she seemed kinda aged. Too light the make up I guess. But became a powerful lady, great shooting skill, and really hot. BOOM!! And there she goes....

Hellboy is becoming a father?! I wonder how would their children look like. Oh, I guess you can understand why I said children, and the "V" sign that Liz gave to Red.

Movie rating: 3 stars out of 5!! (p/s: Stay away from the window........)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP