Thursday, January 8, 2009

Voice 声:Suddenly "Faye Wong" 突然《王菲》了


Today suddenly I have the thoughts of listening to Faye Wong's song. I've heard a few of hers, and quite like the melody. Especially Eyes On Me, I love the song so much: the melody, the lyrics, the meaning, the game... Oh, it's a theme song for Final Fantasy 8, for those who weren't aware of it. I'm not really into Faye Wong that kind of person, but just out of a sudden to have that kind of feeling to listen to her songs. So I just grabbed a few from my bro, who used to be a big fan of Faye, now he wanted to sell away all the CDs so I quickly ripped those I like into my laptop first before they were being sold away. So now I'm in the "Faye Wong" mode. Started to like her though...... Keke XD

今天,突然有着要听王菲的歌曲。之前都有听过她的歌,也有好几首是蛮喜欢的。尤其那首《Eyes On Me》,我十分喜欢它的旋律,歌词,意境,还有那电玩游戏。哦,要是不知道我在说什么电玩,其实这首歌是《Final Fantasy 8》的主题曲。我不会是非常好王菲的人,只是突然有这种冲动做些不同的事。也因哥哥将要把他所有的王菲专辑都给卖掉,所以就把一些自己喜欢的给录下。现在我都在欣赏着她的歌声,感觉像开始有点喜欢王菲了。。。。。。 呵呵 XD

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP