Friday, January 30, 2009

Movie 影: 10 Promises to My Dog 犬と私の10の約束 (我和尋回犬的十個約定)


There was a few Japanese movies which was related to doggies, quite fresh because I don't see any of the Hollywood or Chinese movie sector would produce any movie about human with their pets. Well, maybe there was but I wasn't aware of that. I didn't watch those previous one, but this one I really love it and it's highly recommended for those who owned a dog, who always wanted a dog, who love dogs, etc. Ok, even if you don't like dogs, you should also watch this movie because it's really nice. From the beginning, the story line was already very touchy, and it makes people cry and cry and cry and cry....... till the end of the movie. Really touching, and the Golden was so cute. Now I made my 10 promises with my doggie =)

这是另一部关于人与狗狗的故事,你有听过狗狗的十个约定吗?我也是看了这部电影后才知道的。之前,日本电影已经拍过类似的电影,也是关于人与宠物的故事。而这次的故事大纲都围绕在养一只狗狗所要注意的一些约束。感觉还蛮有趣,蛮新鲜的。故事从开头到结尾都非常的感人,一直要人哭哭哭哭哭……哭个不停。不论你是有狗狗的,很想养狗狗的,很喜欢狗狗的,等等,都一定要看。就算你不喜欢狗,看了后也应该会改变些想法吧。现在,我与我的狗狗也已有了这十个约定咯…… ^^



1. Please have patience when dealing and listing to me.
请耐心的听我说。
2. Place your trust in me. Remember will always be by your side.
相信我,我无论何时都是你的伙伴。
3. Play with me a lot.
多和我一起游戏。
4. Remember that I have feelings too… just like you.
不要忘了我内心的想法。
5. Let's never fight. I can choose to hurt you but I choose not to do so.
不要打我。
6. Whenever I don’t listen to what you say, I have a good reason.
如果我不听你的话,那是有理由的。
7. You may have other friends, other activities. Please remember that for me,
there’s only you.
你即有学校也有朋友,可是我只有你。
8. Stay my best friend. We must get along.
当我老了的时候,请好好的对待我。
9. I'll only live about 10 years, make every moment count, every moment together.
我只能活十年左右,所以请珍惜我们在一起的时刻。
10.Never forget our life together, when my time comes please be by my side.
我不会忘记跟你一起生活的时间的,当我死去的时候,拜托你,请守候在我身边。

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP