Thursday, January 1, 2009

Voice 声:2009 post No. 1 2009年第1贴

Happy New Year 2009!! Again, another lonely new year eve and new year for me. Did nothing but just sit at home like a moron, and waiting for call and making calls like an idiot. What am I doing? I really don't know, and I've got nothing to say about it. Anyway...... It's a brand new year and a brand new start. For me, everything begins from zero again. Need to work extra hardworking on my studies, and working part-time to earn extra money. Cross fingers for a better love life, just cross them for me...... Continue to play Cabal, but what's coming up for online games? Anything more interesting? Brand new semester is going to start next week, which is on the 5th of Jan. Can't wait to meet up with all my fellows, miss them so damn much!!

2009新年快乐!!又是一个孤独无聊的前夕和新年。整天呆在家里,什么都没做。只是像个撒傻佬在等电话,又像个白痴不断的在打通没人接的电话。我到底在干什么?我真的不知道,也对此事无话可说。无论如何,新一年,新开始。读书要加倍努力,勤厉做兼职赚外快。希望找到好姻缘,神啊!救救我吧!一把年纪了,一个爱人都没有~~~~然后就是继续玩Cabal,不知道会有什么更好玩的呢。最期待的就是下星期开课咯!!终於可以见回我的死党们,好想念你们咯!!

Cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP