Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happenings 事: Big ang pow before CNY 新年前的大红包

This happened on the 23 January, the 2nd last day before lunar new year. What happened was that my bro planned to take my doggie to boarding early in the morning becoz i could help him. But then mom suggested to sent my doggie to the pet shop later in the evening, and so we canceled our initial plan. So it was like around 10.30am in the morning, and in my mind was that I afraid that there would be a traffic jam, so I decided to go town earlier, just in case, so I wouldn't be late. I was driving, and cars started to congest at the main road outside Taman Midah heading to KL, and they are moving really slow. So I decided to take the small route where I need to go into Taman Midah and travel a road which has no traffics. And when I came to this junction, I did saw a car, a VIOS, coming from the junction on my left. So when I passed the junction, BANG!! Then "BANG!!", again. This VIOS hit my side back, and I banged my car on the side of the shop. I was so damn frustrated, I get out of my car and yelled at that Chinese auntie. I said that there was line on the junction which she came from, and she was supposed to stop there. Eventually, she did not. And I said again that I'm very lucky to have driven a car, because if I was riding a bike and hit by her I'm a dead meat already before this Chinese traditional and cultural new year. She just said: sorry sorry, I didn't see you. Mother F@#$%^&*! So I called dad, and waited from him to come over. She went to the repair shop in front of the place I stopped my car and mumbled something with the workers. Then when my dad and bro arrived, she went to them and blamed that I hit her, and she got witness. So my bro went to the shop that she went and ask them again. And you know what they said? They said that they just heard "Bang!!" but saw nothing. Thumbs up to that auntie. Then she said that she wanted to settle that issue with us without reporting, and she said that we need to go to the nearby workshop to ask how much if they were to fix my car. They quoted the price, and she was not happy with it. She said that she can only pay up to RM500. WHAT?! Fixing my car needed RM1300 and she was only willing to pay RM500?! Mother F@#$%^&*! So dad asked for more, RM800. She said no. So we decided to go report in the end. Cause that we need to wait for my uncle's friend who works in this towing cars thingy, we made our report later at night. So after reporting everything, the corporal asked me to go and see his sergeant and I went. The sergeant asked me to draw out the plan and tell him how did the accident happened. So I did. After that, he told me that that auntie claimed that I am the one who hit her car. WHAT!? Luckily I took a few pictures during the incident and I showed to the sergeant. Things done and he said he will give her "saman". God "bless" her...... Better if they could suspend her license so that she couldn't drive forever and ever.


Her car from the junction she came. See the white line? She was supposed to stop there!!

This hit my car!!

This is where my car was being hit......

I hit this wall......

And there she goes...... T.T

p/s: So I guess around 2 to 3 weeks I will not have a car to drive and I guess I'm gonna be stuck at home in that period of time. Sigh~~~~

1 comments:

動 Orson February 12, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

smart of u ...got take down pic...haa...

that auntie really tqvm...
=.=

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP