Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Movie 312: Jumper (review)


Was filled with excitement when I first saw this trailer, it was damn cool man, i tell you. I guess it's last year during like around Christmas time, when I went movie some day and saw this trailer. I told myself that I'm gonna watch this. And I did, today. It's really damn cool....

So this so called "jumpers" are know as the teleporter la, as they can move in spaces that they are familiar with. But there are a few questions to ask when finished the movie:

1) Why will David always end up in the library rather than somewhere else that he is much more familiar, like his own house?

2) Who are these Paladins? Where are they from? And why are they killing the Jumpers?

3) How the hell they get the ability? Gene? (but David's parents are not) Mutation? (how?)

You see, sometimes it's not so convenient to like tell everything in one movie, but at least, something brief..... Why not? Like there are so many people asking bout these questions when they are walking out the cinema. And I hoped that they won't come out with another movie, talking bout how thes Jumpers and Paladins are related. Well, I guess they should have done it in the very begining of the movie, rather then showing David fell into the icy pond and then "jump" into the libraby.

Anyway, a cool movie..... Feel like jumping like David too after the movie. Kakaz XD

Star rating: 3 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!!! (poof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP