Monday, February 11, 2008

Movie 312: Cloverfield (review)


This is a late posting due that I wasn't in KL lately and so I delayed the posting. I actually watched this movie last week a few days before CNY. Well, it's a good movie, with a very fresh appearance and shooting method. A brand new type of movie, shooting with handy-cam, totally handy-cam!! lolz...... Made me so dizzy throughout the movie, plus I just had meal and made me feel sick, so wanna vomit while sitting there watching..... Haha.... My friend was funny, he said that he wanna buy the Cloverfield Handy-cam, because it's undestructable..... Haha..... Why? You count how many times had the cam fell on the floor..... Still can work so fine, nice!!!

By the way, some of my friend told me that it's a very bad movie and unable to see the monster, I guess they did not finish the whole movie then went away. The monster, so exposed to the screen, whole body, whole thing, close shot!!! I can see that thing clearly..... Damn nice man that beast!!! I have a picture to show, well, if you happened to miss or did not see the monster, but it's just a concept drawing of the monster....



Star rating: 3 stars out of 5!!!! (p/s: so fresh!! so new!! so dizzy..... @.@)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP