Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happenings 312: another fucking stupid driver!!!

It's like this,

I was on my way sending my friend back home after the movie session, and he is staying somewhere near Wangsa Maju, so I have to drive to the Ampang highway to reach there. When I reach the split from Pavilion to KLCC, so if go left is to Ampang Park and KLCC and to right is that going into tunnel and heading to wangsa maju. So I wanna go left and this proton saga went left too. Out of a sudden the saga stopped and turn right, and break again. You know why? Coz the car almost bang into the cone divider. And I have to avoid the saga and I immediately stear to the left and just that little more space like almost 0.5cm, I'm gonna hit his butt. And luckily on the left hand lane there was no car coming. If not I think my friend will be very cham. Aiks..... Touch wood!!!! So damn lucky, man...... Phew!! My heart beat so damn fast for one whole night. Curse that stupid fucking saga driver!!!

cheers ^^

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP