Friday, February 22, 2008

Movie 312: CJ7 (review)


Today went to watch CJ7 with my classmate, it's a nice movie, I love it. I heard from a few friends that they not quite like CJ7, well, I dunno why..... At least it's better than Kung-Fu Dunk I guess. Heh XD

I always like to watch Stephen Chow's movie, he produce good movies, and he's a good actor as well. Since I was young I watched a lot of his production. He always acted in comedy, but these few years he started to cast something that is much more touching, like CJ7, touchy right? The alien doggie was so cute, just like ultraman, when used too much of energy then red light will trigger... Haha.... Bee Boo Bee Boo~~~~

But something more interesting happened.... There is an eletrical breakdown half way of the movie..... Sianz~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wasted like 10 minutes waiting them to recover. Luckily no need to watch it over again, if not....... I also dunno how la XD
But still manage to finish the movie la..... Just so touchy in the end. The lady sitting next to me was laughing like hell when it's so funny, and then cry like hell also when it's so touchy..... Kaka XD

Star rating: 4 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!! (Boku!! Boku!!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP