Monday, November 24, 2008

Voice 声:As always... 一切都是一样

Why does same thing always happened to me? Everytime I will meet with the same problem, which really disappoint me so damn alot. Is God trying to test my patience or what? Please.... I am just a mere human being, like others, I have my feelings as well. I am really tired about this, can you give me a break? Please..... I always wonder why does this kind of bad things always occured in my life. Izzit that I'm not good enough? Or izzit that the right things haven't arrive yet? Come on, where are the right things that I am always waiting them to happen? Oh God, I am really tired.....

为何历史会重演呢?为何不快乐的事情会在我的人生一直徘徊呢?这全都是考验吗?总是觉得老天爷在玩弄我的耐心。此终,我毕竟是个有感情的人,为何都不能和别人一样找到幸福呢?为什么快乐那么难寻?有位朋友曾说:快乐也只是一种掩饰;我倒还蛮同意的。那到底快乐是什么?很难找的吗?天啊!我真的累了。。。

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP