Sunday, November 2, 2008

Movie 影: Disaster Movie (review)


Another of the lamest and most hillarious movie, used "End of the World" as a theme as to somehow alert people of the global warming, but of coz not in this movie itself. When I watched this movie, it's like 2 weeks after this movie started to screen, very less people in the cinema, around 10 people. No one was laughing through out the movie, except me.... Even my friend fell asleep half way watching the movie, wasn't it funny? Oh my.... I guess this movie was meant for those lame people who know and talk about lame jokes, and I guess I'm the one... swt -.-''

Laughter rating: 4 stars out of 5!!! (p/s: make sure you don't watch this kind of movie when it's "off peak"...)

又一部爆笑电影,以“世界末日”为故事大纲。我看这部影片时已是这电影上映了两个星期后,没什么人看,电影院里只有大概十个人。电影播放期间,都只有我一个在笑,好奇怪哦。。。不好笑吗?连我朋友都睡着了,还被我的笑声吵醒。。。我看只有像我这么无聊的人才会明白那无聊的电影。讨厌 -.-''

爆笑指数:4颗星!! (p/s:别再这些没人看的电影快要下映时看,因为只有你一个人笑的感觉真的会很奇怪。。。)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP