Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happenings 312: Is this a complain, a lesson or the way to ask help?

Heard this voice record from my friend's blog and I think this is quite interesting. These people are just so in action and they think that they are always right. Yea it's is true that the say of "customers come first", but these ladies are just so crapy and damn b**tch. How can they be so rude, the daughter seemed light very educated but on the other hand the mother is like so damn f**king shit swearing throught out the whole conversation and they just claimed that the executive is low educated and rude. Hearing them talking makes me feel like so damn annoyed. If I were the customer service executive, I would just hang up my phone and don't care whether I will lose my job or not. Or maybe I'll just turn on the loudspeaker on the phone and let everyone on earth to hear the whole conversation. Oh god...... I wonder why the hell will there be such kind of people. Slap them on the face!!

Click the link below and listen the conversation:

media-mobi.com/en/index.php?pg=play&z=2xr9et60xd1h24mfh6ljmoag29kfad22&seeall=1

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP