Monday, June 23, 2008

Movie 312: The Incredible Hulk (review)


I did not watch the previous Hulk which was directed by Ang Lee, so I wasn't sure whether was it linking to the latest The Incredible Hulk, but it gave me the kind of feeling that it was a story development from the previous one. As when the movie starts it shows how the Hulk was created, then straight away to the point that Bruce was hiding from the government. Well, for those who watched I guess you might know whether was it linking or not.

It happened to be a good one, and also having good feedbacks from few of my friends. But only one of my coursemate said that it wasn't really good, I guess it's because he bought the pirated dvd. Haha..... Go and watch again in the cinema!!

And finally I figured out why Hulk's pants won't torn off, because he was wearing a pair of pants which wasn't his at all, plus it's elastic. That's why you won't see Hulk naked and fighting the vilans. But this while back, the vilan in the movie was totally naked, luckily nothing was hanging down there. Keke..... XD (just kidding)

Star rating: 4 stars out of 5!!! (p/s: leave Hulk alone.......)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP