Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Voice 312: McD Delivery?? NO WAY!!!

Let me tell you this damn annoying incident, and I think that they are really really very lousy.

It happened yesterday, when it's almost 2 something in the afternoon and i haven't had my breakfast at all, so I thought of ordering McD delivery. I remembered the last incident, which happened last year, that i called McD delivery and they told me that they do not have the delivery coverage at my area, but I saw them deliver to my neighbour opposite my house. Fine..... So I tried again, cause I thought that they might have make a mistake or what and since it's already been so long ago. I called, they varified my hp number and my college address, but I told the operator that I wanted them to send to my house today, so he took my address and check for availability. So, I wait..... And as usual, you will be listening to the commercial song about their delivery service and their operating number. Few minutes later...

Operator: Sorry sir, we do not have delivery service at your area.

Me: What? But last time I saw your people sending delivery to my neighbour opposite
here.

Operator: Izzit? Let me check with my supervisor again sir, please hold on.....

( Singing the song again....... And few minutes later......)

Operator: I'm sorry sir, we really do not have any delivery service at your area.

Me: How come you don't have? The nearest one is in Leisure Mall, why cant just having
the delivery to here?

Operator: I'm not sure about that sir, let me pass to my supervisor.....

(Singing the song again..... And few minutes later, again......)

Supervisor: Mr. Low, I'm sorry we really do not have any delivery service to your
area. As we checked as well we do not have any order from your area.

Me:(Of cause you don't have cause you don't take our order) But I saw with my own
eyes that your people deliver to my neighbour, how do you explain that?

Supervisor: I erm.... I don't know sir. But we really do not deliver to your area.

Me: So you mean that I saw ghost last time?

Supervisor: ( Don't understand what am I saying) Sorry?!

Me: I said do you mean that I saw ghost last time, ghost delivering McD to my
neighbour izzit? But Leisure Mall so near why you can't send to here?

Supervisor: Sorry sir, our outlet only deliver to the nearest 5 to 7 minutes journey.

Me: But my house to leisure mall do not take you more than 5 minutes. (And Pizza Hut
from Taman Connought also will send to my house even it's so much further than
Leisure Mall.....)

Supervisor: I'm sorry sir, I'm not sure about that. Maybe I take down your order, and
we will let the manager in Leisure Mall outlet to talk with you?

Me: Nevermind, since it's so troublesome I don't want to order anything. You people
are wasting my time. BYE!!


I hang up.........
Can you believe that they actually have such bad services, and I really hope that this record of my conversation will really be used during their training. It's really so damn f***ing ridiculous you know. Gosh..... End up I online ordered a regualr supreme pizza which free another regular thin chrust pizza, which only cost my RM22.70. Cause they have this promotion "Online ordering - Buy 1 get 1 FREE!!" You see.... Really I tell you, from Taman Connought they sent to my house, from Leisure Mall they don't send, the hell...... I tell you, I won't call McD delivery ANYMORE!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP