Saturday, January 5, 2008

Movie 312: Warlords (review)


Long time never watch any chinese movie. This is the first movie I have watched in the year 2008. My friend said that it wasn't good, but after I watched it, seems like it's quite not bad. Haha..... Well, though that there are some scene that I'm quite lost. But still nice. Somemore, my friend who watched with me asked: why are there so many malays huh? I said that maybe they are here to see Andy Lau, but then he said that should be Takeshi. Haha..... I agreed with that too..... Kakaz..... Do they really understand the lines? Or do they really can catch up the subtitles coz they are so fast? I dunno..... Maybe they are just there either to see Andy Lau or Takeshi, or they just wanna see how the olden chinese fights. haha.....

Star rating: 3 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP