Saturday, January 5, 2008

Movie 312: AVP 2 (review)


AVP 2, some called it as AVP: Requiem, was a mixture of old Aliens series and AVP. If you remembered that the main actress who had casted all the Alien Series, she appeared again in AVP2. Haha.... But not the same person, just one of the character that has the same characteristics and made me recalled back the actress in Alien series.

I dunno why but I really love alien so much. Haha..... AVP 2, not disappointed with this movie, there are still excitments. Plus, the hybrid Predalien, she was awesome man..... Kaka..... I like her feature, the mix of predator and alien.

AVP 3 is the next upcoming, I guess..... haha.... Anymore excitement? I dunno.... We shall sit and wait....

Star rating: 3.5 stars out of 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (p/s: I really love the Predalien)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP