Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happenings 312: I passed all...... again!!

here we go again, the exam results were out. and you know what?! I passed all........... again!! yeah!! yeah!! so happy......... well I was kinda worry bout the result after the exam, and I was so shocked to know that the results were out.

my friend gave me a call, with a very sad-like sound, but actually she just woke up by another classmate who told her that the results came out, and she phoned me and told me bout that, but i wasn't at home so i asked her to check for me.
and then.......

fren: oh my god!!
me : what?! did i failed?!
fren: no....... but you passed everything!!
me: really?! woo-hoo~~~~~!!

it was such a relief to know that i did not fail any of the subject...... and i am a step nearer to the end of my foundation...... wakaka...... happy happy!!

must work hard for the last semester!!

Gambateh!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP