Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happenings 312: Happy 50th Merdeka!!!

it's the 50th Merdeka of Malaysia, happy.... happy!!

this year it's a bit kinda different for me. during my previous merdeka day, i used to sit at home and wait for 12 o'clock and count down myself with my computer. but this year i went fot a party. one of my friend organized a Merdeka BBQ party at his place during the merdeka eve, he invited me to go, at first i wasn't really feel like going, but the the other close friend of mine ask me to go, so i accepted the invitation. so it's quite fun that night, have been drinking a few glass, well..... didn't want to get drunk so just a few glass la....... later on people started to ask me to drink, erm........ just entertained them and drank a bit. as my friend was drunk like shit, and i have to send him back, so i tell myself don't drink too much. then i came up with a good idea, which was...... start to drink earlier. haha........

anyway, a different Merdeka celebration for me, a memorable one.......... =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Comic Series' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP